By using the Arrow Payments gateway, ArrowPayments.com website for service and/or support, or any services of Arrow Payments LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Arrow Payments reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service without notice. Any new features that augment the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of Arrow Payments service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must provide your legal full name, legal business information including Federal Tax number, address, and all other information requested by Arrow Payments
- Your account must be approved and activated by Arrow Payments and affiliates prior to use
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Arrow Payments cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage from failure to comply with this obligation.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur in your account.
- You may not use Arrow Payments services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Arrow Payments cannot guarantee and cannot be held liable for the accuracy of information posted by other users of the gateway.
- All of your content may be immediately deleted from the Arrow Payments gateway upon cancellation. This information may not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- A 30-day written notice is required to cancel your service
- Arrow Payments has the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time. Such termination of the service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. Arrow Payments reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason and at any time.
- Arrow Payments reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service with or without notice.
- Prices of all services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ArrowPayments.com website or the gateway itself.
- Arrow Payments shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- The look and feel of the gateway and ArrowPayments.com website is copyright©2012 Arrow Payments. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the service without express written permission from Arrow Payments.
- Your use of the gateway is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis to all customers.
- You understand that Arrow Payments uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the gateway, ArrowPayments.com, or any other Arrow Payments service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the gateway, use of the Arrow Payments service, or access to the service without the express written permission by Arrow Payments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing objectionable material or that violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Arrow Payments customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred and involve transmissions over various networks and/or changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Arrow Payments does not warrant that the service will meet your requirements, be
disrupted or error-free, or that the results that may be obtained from the use of
the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand and agree that Arrow Payments shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or any other matter relating to the gateway.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Arrow Payments and govern your use of the gateway and any Arrow Payments service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Arrow Payments (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
We collect only the information that is given to us by the consumer. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our gateway and our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or if required to investigate illegal activities or violations of Terms of Service.
- A cookie is a small amount of data sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the ArrowPayments.com and Arrow Payments gateway service.
ArrowPayments.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Arrow Payments’ gateway. Although Arrow Payments owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Arrow Payments application, you retain all rights to your data.
ArrowPayments.com may periodically update this policy and will notify you at the email registered with Arrow Payments or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Security is extremely importance to us and we've focused on providing a secured environment that exceeds industry security standards and guidelines.
Arrow Payments is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider. We're on Visa's Global Compliant Provider List and MasterCard's SDP List and receive annual audits from leading security auditor IO Active.
We never store raw magnetic stripe, card validation code, or PIN block data. Storage of this data is prohibited by the PCI DSS.
Cardholder data is stored using an advanced encryption method. A data thief would not be able to make use of information stolen from a database without also having the key.
We have high redundancy onsite and offsite. Onsite data is mirrored on individual servers RAID and is also hot synced between servers. Data is also encrypted and backed up off site with an undisclosed third party.
We have geographically dispersed data centers.
We maintain 99.99% uptime and guarantee 99.5%.
All activity on the ArrowPayments.com website and/or the gateway is logged and reviewed to look for patterns of fraud. We employ a variety of intrusion detection and log file integrity management solutions to ensure that no activity goes unnoticed by our users or internally by our employees.
We also engage in the practice of extensive external and internal code reviews of all the software we develop. In addition, we receive external penetration testing by outside sources.
Our network has been set up with minimal access to outside networks. We facilitate secured patching and software updates of all our systems, including watching numerous online resources for the latest vulnerabilities.